Sunday, February 21, 2010

Raves & Reviews

Here is what my fellow colleagues have been saying about me!

"Erica Moran possesses a level of dedication to both her talent and client pool that is a true rarity in this industry. Her passion for the people that she works with shows through in every detail of her job, from her professionalism and promptness to her ability to develop new talent and continuously book established talent. Her eye for matching talent to clients’ needs is unsurpassed by anyone in this industry as is her ability to keep her talent working regularly and her clients’ needs met constantly."

-John Woodruff; Actor/Model

“I love working with Erica, she’s always a pleasure to talk to and I know I can rely on her to send me great talent.”

-Emily Derr, Paladino Casting

"I have worked with Erica Moran for years- she is a great resource for talent. I work with her as both a manager and casting director. Erica is responsible, dedicated and a pleasure to interact with. I believe she has a good eye for talent and I can always count on her to bring talented performers to jobs that I'm casting or potential clients I will work with."

-Emily Gipson; Associate Manager, JHA Management

"Donald Case Casting always enjoys working with Erica Moran. She is professional, has a great eye for talent, and is always eager to help on any project. Erica's hard work pays off- she has a great booking track record with our office."

-Donald Case, Donald Case Casting

"Erica never ceases to astonish me with the drive, passion, and warmth that she devotes to me and my career. I've seen Erica work on both my behalf and the behalf of other talent and can say without question that she is deeply dedicated to our personal success and happiness. What an amazing woman! I am so grateful for her."

-Sarah-Doe Osborne; Actress

"Erica is truly an inspiring person. She has taught me that having a shrewd business sense and an honest, direct style of communication is completely compatible with having a heart of gold and being a loving friend. Every time I talk to her, or find out about one more amazing thing she is involved in, it inspires me to grow as well. Erica is what I like to call a "solid human being"....she is true, real, and an asset to anyone around her. I have so much gratitude for Erica in my life. "

-Heidi Jackson; Actress/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment